- 1 lb Chicken Breast, cubed
- 3 Tbsp Chili powder
- 2 Tbsp Cumin
- 1/2Tbsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt + more to taste
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, cut into square slices
- 1 Red Bell Pepper,cut into square slices
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper,cut into square slices
- 1 Red Onion, cut into square slices
- In a large bowl mix chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, and salt.
- Add cubed chicken to spice mix and toss until well coated.
- On the skewer alternate between chicken, peppers, and onions until each skewer is filled.
- Sprinkle a little more salt over skewers.
- Grill over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through.
Serve with corn or flour tortillas, sour cream, salsa, guacamole, and anything else you like on your fajitas!