Adaira’s Angels Great Strides of 2015
Our CF (Cystic Fibrosis) Walk continues to need a greater support from the public. Our team has set a very aggressive goal for 2015. Our Team Goals are to raise $5000 and have 500 team members at the event.
YOU can make a great difference in helping us achieve this! We REALLY need lots of the public at our event. We are asking you to commit just 2 hours and $1 of your time and money. Come walk with us, be in our team photo, and show Montana that we care about our cystic fibrosis-stricken community members. There are lots of reasons to come:
* You will be helping to provide hope to a beautiful little girl
* You will be providing hope to over 100 other Montanans affected by cystic fibrosis
* You will be helping us provide visibility to the political and financial leadership of Montana and the nation, which…
* Will help us get research at the National and State levels that doesn’t exist right now
* It’s a free day at the zoo! I’ve been amazed for the last couple of years how we would only have 200 people come to the walk, but then people would be lined up right afterward waiting to pay to get into the zoo….
The walk is Saturday, June 27, 2015. Registration is 9-10, and the walk is 10-11 with food, raffles, inspiring speakers and good times for those that choose to stay around longer. To participate, please email Randy Mehling at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at 406-672-8593. Thank you for helping to provide support and help and awareness for my daughter and for all of our Montana families that struggle with keeping our loved ones alive every day through this terrible disease.
Also, if you are a company that might consider being a $500 corporate sponsor, please also contact me. There are tax and marketing benefits to sponsoring our team and I will be happy to discuss these opportunities with you.