3 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried thyme Juice of
1 lemon Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 pounds baby red potatoes, halved
2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, thyme and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cut six sheets of foil, about 12inches long. Divide potatoes into 6 equal portions, about 1 cup per foil packet, and add to the center of each foil in a single layer.
- Fold up all 4 sides of each foil packet. Spoon the lemon mixture over the potatoes. Fold the sides of the foil over the potatoes, covering completely and sealing the packets closed.
- Place foil packets in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until tender, about 1520 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chives, if desired.