Avocado Strawberry Spinach Salad w/ Poppyseed Dressing
– 1/2 cup avocado oil (or olive oil)
– 3 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
– 2 Tbs. honey
– 1 Tbs. poppy seeds
– Pinch of ground dry mustard (optional)
– Salt and pepper (to taste)
Dressing Preparation: Whisk all ingredients together until combined.
– 6 C. fresh baby spinach
– 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
– 1 avocado, diced (or you can double this to 2 avocados!)
– 4 oz. crumbled gorgonzola or blue cheese
– 1/4 C. sliced almonds, toasted
– 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
Salad Preparation: Toss all ingredients together with your desired amount of dressing until combined. Serve immediately.